Based in Manchester, UK
October 15, 2009
Squeeballs are very small, very cute, cuddly toys that are manufactured on a secret island somewhere in the Pacific. Before the Squeeballs can be sold to children across the world, Squeeballs must be fully tested... sometimes to the point of destruction. This is where the player comes in. Players have to blow up, cook, slice, bat, bowl, shoot and bounce the Squeeballs through over 150 mini game challenges. Squeeballs Party was developed simulataneously for Wii, Playstation®3 and Xbox360 in collaboration with PDP. It uses the latest range of motion sensitive controllers providing an innovative game experience which appeals to a wide audience. But you don’t have to take our word for it...
Squeeballs was Eiconic's first game and was developed as a showcase for PDP's Freedom controller and released on Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS and mobile devices.
- A unique collection of over 150 mini-game challenges.
- 11 different action packed party games that are easy to learn and that appeal to players of all ages and skill levels
- Single player challenge ladder and multiplayer modes.
- Squeeballs for Wii is fully integrated with the Wii Remote motion control.
Squeeballs Bowling Intro YouTube
Squeeballs Golf Intro YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "The look-and-feel of Squeeballs Party is consistently brilliant and smacks of fun with its rich palette of colours. 11 / 13"
- TurkeySaladBoy, Thirteen 1
- "Throws equal parts Boom Blox!, de Blob, Cooking Mama, and even Wii Sports into a gaming blender and comes out with a smooth and frothy minigame slushy that is every bit as good as its ingredients."
- , Game Chronicles
- "Squeeballs Party is chock full of demented fun! - 88 / 100"
- Chris Meyer, Game Chronicle
About Eiconic Games
Eiconic is a UK based independent games studio run by Dave Pollard and Simon Credland. We make the kind of games we love to play.
More information on Eiconic Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Squeeballs Party Credits
Director & Programmer, Eiconic
Director & Artist, Eiconic
Engine Programmer, Eiconic
Concept & 2D Artist, Freelancer